In 2004, we began a vision to deliver the most safe, most effective treatment regiments to patients. With the opening of White Oak Physical Therapy & Hand Rehabilitation in 2007, our aim is to deliver more personalized and customized treatment regiments to patients. Our main objective is to help our patients regain a pain free, fully functional life. Through our unique approach and techniques, we hope to empower patients and become their own health advocates to more effectively manage their conditions without the use of pain medications or altered lifestyles.
Our mission is to empower our patients to self-manage pain and physical dysfunction through guided treatments and home programs, in attempt to resolve or self-manage pain and physical dysfunction. To achieve these goals, we perform hands on manual therapy techniques, coach individualized therapeutic exercises, empower our patients through knowledge and education, and provide unparalleled patient care and satisfaction.
To have White Oak Physical Therapy & Hand Rehabilitation recognized by patients, colleagues, and referring practitioners as the provider of choice for the treatment of musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction.
- To serve our community by being a resource to them both publicly and privately for all major physical rehabilitation and pain management needs within our scope of practice.
- To educate our patients, our referral sources, and the public sector about hands on skills. To provide peer reviewed articles validating the techniques we use, and participate in written and verbal public forums to keep our community informed of the rehabilitative values of our skills and services as therapists and providers of related health care services.
- To demonstrate respect for privacy and rewards for accomplishment of goals to our patients and associates in the course of providing an exceptional and enjoyable experience throughout the course of their time with us.
- Create value for all we serve through skill, time, effort, follow-up, and results patients expect.
- Demonstrate leadership in health care, education, and business.
- Create an environment of coaching, education, and skill acquisition in conjunction with empirical data collection and the presentation of accumulated research.